Bracewell’s Flooring and Fencing is a family owned and operated business that offers and installs a full line of flooring and fencing products along the Florida Panhandle. Our team consists of expert sales associates and professional installers that look forward to providing excellent customer service, quality products and installation. We are licensed, insured and strive to provide top quality products and installation at competitive prices. With over 40 years of experience, we are committed to helping to make your home or commercial property improvement project great.
At Bracewell’s Flooring and Fencing, we’ll guide you each step of the way to assure you are getting the floor or fence of your dreams, with no hassle! We promise to:
- Call you back within 24-48 hours to set up a time for a free onsite estimate
- Help you to choose the type of flooring or fence that is best for you, both from a need and design perspective
- Explain the pros and cons of various products
- Determine which products meets your needs, while satisfying your budget
- Work with you to help design the layout
- Take care of dig permits, necessary during underground utilities planning, for fencing installations
- Create drawings for you to submit to your Homeowners Association, as needed
- Get the best pricing possible for you
- Install your flooring or fence as quickly as possible
Meet Our Team
Mary and her husband Dale have been working in the flooring and fencing industry for nearly fifty years. Additionally, Mary has been the President of Bracewell’s Flooring and Fencing since 1992. She loves working together with her family, her amazing office staff and the sales team. She also enjoys working with customers to build relationships, ensuring that they get the product and services that they’ve always dreamed of.
Karen grew up in the flooring and fencing business and has been working in the industry for over fifteen years. She graduated from Flagler College with a degree in business administration in 2009. She loves meeting customers and working with them from the beginning of their project to the end, as well as assisting with the day to day operations of the company. In her free time, Karen enjoys being outdoors, traveling and spending time with her family. She and her husband Tim have one son, Caleb.
Sam has lived in the Panama City area his whole life and previously owned and operated Phillips Meat Company for over 30 years. In his spare time, Sam loves spending time outdoors and with his grandchildren. He has been working with Bracewell’s Flooring and Fencing since 2013. He enjoys meeting and getting to know customers and helping them get the product they want.